Tuesday 8 March 2016

This Friday in NYC


I land in Newark around midday. And have a train from Penn Station to Albany at 16:40. I plan filling the time between with some beers.

If you'd like to say: "You're Ron Pattinson and I claim my right to buy you a pint." drop by. If you're a stingy git, drop by, too. Just bring some pork scratchings.

Not sure how long immigration and all that stuff will take. So being a bit conservative, Friday, 11th March, 2016 about 2 PM, I'll be here:

District Tap House
246 W 38th St,
New York,
NY 10018
http://www.districttaphouse.com

With an avenue-length thirst and just enough luggage to be a nuisance. That'll be me. And happy to chat with anyone not openly bearing arms. Or grudges.

4 comments:

Dave McGann said...

What event brings you to Albany?

Ron Pattinson said...

Dave,

Craig, Albany Ale and curiosity.

Mike from Montreal said...

Ron: Albany is a bit of a drive from where I live (Toronto; 6 hr-drive) but I would love to come and buy you a pint if you can get a little bit closer… What is your itinerary after Friday? There's a very brewing school at Niagara College in Niagara on the Lake, which is ONLY a five hour drive East of Albany… Any chance you want to come to Toronto? Lodging may be available.

Nick said...

If I can get away from work, I'll meet you at the tap house. I can offer you a bottle of home-brewed beer based on one of your recipes.

Please update if your schedule changes.