Tuesday 5 May 2015

Copenhagen Saturday 9th May - me talking

This Saturday I'll be in Copenhagen to discuss my latest book, The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer. I'll give one of my legendary informal talks which have been known to stretch for hours, depending on the patience of the audience and my need to visit the toilet. The theme will be historic British beers but will veer off into many tangents based on questions from the audience and whatever happens to pop into my head on the night.

The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer will be available for purchase with disfigurement by my terrible handwriting in the form of a signature as a free extra. I may even explain the cryptic name of my blog, should you ask nicely.

Tap10
Østerbrogade 122
Saturday 9th May at 14:00



If you can't make it, why not buy my book, anyway:





The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer
http://www.amazon.com/Home-Brewers-Guide-Vintage-Beer/dp/1592538827

No comments: