Sunday 16 March 2014

US tour finished

At least the gigs. I finished the last one in Maryland Homebrew in Columbia, Maryland a few hours ago.

It was much the same as yesterday's event in 3 Stars in D.C., event but  without the handicap of food poisoning. I didn't know an hour before if I'd be able to perform. Somehow I found the energy, but was ready to collapse soon after.

I've never spoken so much a bout beer in my life,  both at the formal events and just chatting in pubs, while travelling around and pretty much any other moment of the day.

Here are a couple of my radio appearances.


http://www.heritageradionetwork.com/episodes/5692-Fuhmentaboudit-Episode-64-Pretty-Historical-with-Ron-Pattinson-and-Dann-Paquette

http://thegoodamericancollective.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-good-american-radio-show-feat_8.html

A knackering experience, but a rich and satisfying one.

And this was just the first leg . . . .

2 comments:

Bill said...

Thanks for the chance to meet. Great to share a few beers with you and get my books signed, I hope the autograph does not reduce the value too much. Cheers.

Ron Pattinson said...

Bill,

great getting to meet you, too. Yeah, unsigned copies are probably rarer than signed ones.