Saturday 18 June 2011

London! revised

Tinkering. I can't help tinkering. Especially with my books.

Material is a big problem. I keep piling up new piles of it. Seems such a shame to waste it. That's why I've spent this week updating "London!". To unpile that pile.

"Guess how many pages it's got now, Andrew"

"I can't hear you dad, I've got headphones on."

"Go on, guess."

"I still can't hear you."

More than 600, that's how many. I'll tell you, as it doesn't seem to interest Andrew much. "London!" has more than doubled in size. But not in price. Super duper value.

What's been added? Lots more ludicrous detail. Armies of numbers, all neatly arranged in rows. More, more, more of everything.

Stuff, shedloads of stuff, about London breweries: Barclay Perkins, Beasley, Cannon, Charrington, City of London, Combe, Courage, Fullers, Hoare, Lovibond, Mann, Meux, Noakes, Raggett, Reid, Smith Garrett, Taylor Walker, Watney, Wenlock, Whitbread. And a few more I can't remember now.






Buy the updated "London!" now. You'll only regret it if you don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Done! Think it will be useful ;)